Buffet E11 Wooden Bb Clarinet
(as of Nov 09,2022 10:50:16 UTC – Details)
E11 is a student model developed by Buffet Crampon. Its bore facilitates an ease of response and stability in all registers.
Refurbished (professionally maintained)
Has beautiful and warm tone quality; plays with free and broad sound.
70% of the pads are new, and the other 30% are like new.